we have a little patch for you! It mainly contains some stabilizations and minor changes like the possibility to switch the controller with a simple trigger press on the inactive controller. We also indicate the current TowerTag version (basic or pro) on the splash screen at the start of the game. Check out the other changes we got for you below in the full changelog.
• Fields to edit room name and region directly on the connect screen.
• Basic mode iterates through a defined sequence of maps depending on the number of participating players. The map used to be random, which made it hard to prepare players for what is going to happen.
The sequence starts with deathmatches before it switches to goal tower.
• New splash screens that indicate whether pro or basic version is in use.
• When a client is logged in and the mission briefing is starting, he will stay logged in.
• The active controller can now be switched with the trigger button. Simply press the trigger to make the controller the active one.
• Removed the “Please take off your headset” instructions when the game is going to connect automatically.
• Fixed a bug where the player name on the gun could appear in the wrong color.
Tower Tag is out now exclusively for VR Arcades. Interested in Tower Tag? Request a FREE 14-day demo.